Back to top History and Achievements
in the market for more than five decades, we are paving our way towards
immense success by outperforming ourselves and achieving goals
that were set by us. Below listed are the achievements of our dedication
and hard work we had put to be world's prime exporter and producer of
- In February 1977, development of Conventional Braiding Machine having 105 Carrier took place.
- We developed Gland Packing Braiding Machine in February 1981, which became
India's first Three Color Parallel Tape Machine
- We tried our luck in the export business in the year 1996 by started supplying range to the clients based in Korea.
- In the year 1999, Horizontal Wire Braiding Machine was developed by us.
of Inverted Interlock Braiding Machine took place in the February month of
2001 which was followed by the expansion of our manufacturing unit.
the year 2005, we developed Semi High Speed Machine, Auto tensioning
wire winding and Automatic high speed machine in the February, August,
December months respectively.
- Became capable of producing 7,500 conventional machines on annual basis in the year 2007.
- Mr. G.S. Mulchandani joined the company and supervision of Geesons was given to him in the year 2012.
- Last year, from 2016, we started producing 12,500 conventional braiding machines on yearly basis and also did modernization of our production plant.
Promise Of Quality
it comes to offering quality products, we have maintained an unmatchable product-line in
the whole market. We use top quality raw material, sourced from the eminent
brands of nation to produce best range that fits within the quality expectations as well as budget of
our clients. Various parameters are taken into consideration by our
workers while keeping a check on our products.
believe in the fact that exporting products is not merely about
selling, however, we aim to sell in such a manner that precedes our
legacy in other countries. Due to our offered world class range, we are
shinning primarily not just in the markets of India but also in Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, France, Sri Lanka, Sweden and South Africa.